Securing Workers’ Compensation Benefits
If you’ve suffered a workplace injury you have a right to workers’ compensation benefits. Unfortunately, securing the benefits you may be entitled to is not always as easy as it should be. Your employer or employer’s insurance company may choose to dispute your claim, making it difficult for you to get the medical care and wage reimbursement you need following a serious or debilitating injury.
We Help Workers Injured On The Job
At the law firm of The Holman Law Firm, we provide legal counsel to individuals injured in the workplace. The workers’ compensation clients we serve are often worried about getting medical treatment, paying bills and getting back to work. Our attorneys offer answers to your questions and assist you in putting a plan in place to meet your needs.
How Can A Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Help?
When you involve a workers’ compensation attorney in your claim, you no longer have to face insurance companies alone. You have an advocate on your side that is prepared to help you with matters, such as:
- Having claims admitted by insurance carriers in a timely manner
- Assisting you in getting the medical treatment you need
- Accurately calculating the amount of wage loss benefits you should receive
- Seeking a fair evaluation of a permanent impairment
- Pursuing full compensation for the permanent damages you’ve suffered
- Evaluating whether any third-party personal injury claims exist in your particular case
Contact The Law Firm Of The Holman Law Firm
If you were injured in the workplace, do not hesitate to contact us online or please call us at 850-435-6909 or toll free at 850-435-6909 for a free consultation. We serve the following areas: Pensacola, Pace, Cantonment, Florida.