1. You Are Here: Home
  2.  » Personal Injury

What Do You Do After Suffering A Serious Injury?

What do you do after your life has been jarred to a screeching halt by a car crash, a dangerous product or drug or medical malpractice? Who can help you?

You have lots of questions and few answers. The first thing on your mind is making sure that anyone who was hurt, is treated and will recover — including yourself. In the unfortunate event of a wrongful death, take time to grieve.

The next thing is figuring out how to deal with insurance adjusters, doctors and body shops in the midst of trying to recover or bury a loved one. Many people find it almost impossible to manage the administrative burden of an accident, even people who have less serious injuries.

Try Not To Panic. First, Call For Medical Help. Then, Call Us.

At The Holman Law Firm, our attorneys have more than 50 years of combined experience. We can help you recover compensation to pay for your care, medication, and pain and suffering. In addition to helping you obtain compensation for your injuries, we help you manage the paperwork and documentation you must provide to the insurance company.

Please call us at 850-435-6909 or toll free at 850-435-6909.

Work-Related Accidents

If your accident is work-related, you may be eligible to receive medical and wage loss compensation for it through the workers’ compensation system or from a “third party” at the work site. For example, if you were injured while using equipment provided to your employer that was defective, the owner of the equipment might be liable for your injuries, even though you were working.

Helping You Seek Justice

Regardless of how your accident happened or how your injuries were caused, you are justifiably angry. It is not fair that you have to live with permanent injuries caused by someone else’s negligent and reckless behavior. You may not be able to work or care for your family or yourself. You might need rehabilitation and expensive medical care for the rest of your life.

Someone should pay for this and for the pain and suffering you are going through.

We Can Help You Obtain The Help You Need To Move Forward

Turn to the experienced and compassionate personal injury lawyers of The Holman Law Firm To schedule a free initial consultation, call 850-435-6909 or toll free at 850-435-6909 or simply contact us online. We serve the following areas: PensacolaPace, Cantonment, Florida.