Our attorneys understand the challenges that family law issues can bring into your life. Divorce and other family law matters touch people’s personal lives in a way that almost nothing else does. Confusion, anxiety and stress are completely natural reactions to these situations.
Our experienced family law attorneys help you understand the process and how you can build a brighter future for yourself. We offer our skill and experience to those facing all types of family law challenges. Please call us at 850-316-8243 or toll free at 850-435-6909 to arrange a free consultation.
We Support You Through All Types Of Family Law Matters
While most people think that family law is only about divorce, family law covers a wide range of situations such as:
- If a prenuptial agreement exists, the terms can affect how assets, income and liabilities are distributed in divorce.
- Issues regarding child support and custody can escalate to the point where a mediator is needed to help come up with a solution that has the best interests of the kids in mind.
- In other situations, one spouse might be hiding assets or intentionally letting them depreciate.
- Spouses serving in the armed forces might have additional rights if they are not available to defend themselves in the proceeding.
- Grandparents and fathers, who have traditionally been underrepresented, may have concerns about custody arrangements and wish to protect their rights.
- Issues of family violence can also cause complications to divorce and custody arrangements.
What About Issues That Come Up After A Divorce Is Finalized?
Perhaps one child needs special care or one spouse’s income has significantly decreased. Sometimes a parent will need to move out of the state for job or health-related reasons and take the children along.
Many of the changes people wish to make to their divorce decrees require a court order approving the new arrangements. We can advise you and help you accomplish a modification of your decree after your divorce is over.
Contact The Attorneys Of The Holman Law Firm
If you are facing the challenge of divorce or some other family law matter, you need to take the right steps to ensure that your situation is dealt with as fairly as possible. Securing the representation of an attorney who has the experience and skill to help you face those challenges is your best first step.
When the quality of representation truly matters, turn to the lawyers at The Holman Law Firm. We serve the following areas: Pensacola, Pace, and Cantonment, Florida. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 850-316-8243 or toll free at 850-435-6909 or simply contact us online.