Holding Negligent Parties Accountable For Truck Accidents
Highway trucking accidents many times involve more serious injuries than a car accident. Determining who was at fault in a truck accident can often be more complicated than in an auto accident. At the law firm of The Holman Law Firm, we have the experience to work toward recovering compensation following a serious trucking accident.
Analyzing Negligence — Determining Liability — Pursuing Damages
In a truck accident there are many parties who may have been negligent and therefore potentially liable for your damages. With over five decades of experience, we understand where to look and what to look for, when assessing negligence and determining liability:
- Was the truck driver taking stay-awake drugs?
- Were expectations set which compelled truck drivers to speed?
- Was the semitruck improperly loaded causing the weight to shift and truck to roll over?
- Were driver “travel-logs” falsified to meet government regulations
- Was the truck driver properly trained?
- Did the truck driver have a history of negligent conduct?
- Did the truck company have a history of hiring drivers with drug problems, criminal records, or poor driving records?
- Was the truck properly serviced and maintained?
- Were there defective brakes or other defective parts?
Whether a loved one has died or you have suffered a devastating injury such as a head injury or spinal cord injury, the accident will have a significant impact on your future. You deserve full compensation to ease your financial burdens following the accident and help you move forward. We search for all areas of negligence and hold all negligent parties accountable in order to maximize your recovery.
Put More Than 50 Years Of Combined Experience On Your Side
We handle personal injury, wrongful death and severe property damage claims involving semitruck accidents, tractor-trailer accidents, logging truck accidents, semi jackknife accidents, 18-wheeler accidents and other trucking accidents in Florida.
Contact us for a free consultation with an aggressive and experienced lawyer or please call us at 850-435-6909 or toll free at 850-435-6909. We serve the following areas: Pensacola, Pace, Cantonment, Florida.
All personal injury and wrongful death cases are accepted on a contingent-fee basis. No Fee or Costs Unless You Recover Money.