Was The Insurance Agent Negligent?
In the course of attempting to resolve an insurance dispute, some policyholders find that they don’t have the coverage they thought they did. In some cases, they have been sold the wrong type of policy or have an insufficient level of coverage. In others, their policies have been canceled without their knowledge.
There are many instances where these situations arise due to the negligence of the policyholder’s insurance agent. If you have suffered a loss that was not covered because of an agent’s error or deliberate conduct, you should speak to a qualified Pensacola insurance law attorney immediately.
Holding Agents Accountable For Errors And Misconduct
At the law firm of The Holman Law Firm, we represent clients in a broad range of cases involving insurance agent negligence. We know how to identify the errors or other actions that resulted in the loss you have suffered. We work tirelessly to see that your interests are protected to the fullest possible extent.
We are prepared to represent you in any type of agent negligence claim, including the following:
- Failure to properly explain coverage options
- Failure to purchase agreed upon policies
- Failure to activate an insurance policy
- Failure to pay collected premiums
- Misrepresentations regarding the coverage a policy provides
- Errors and omissions regarding policy terms or coverage