how we are protecting clients during the coronavirus pandemic
Avoiding contact with others is one of the most effective ways to protect yourself and others from the Coronavirus. Due to the growing threat of infection in our community, we are offering FREE video consultations as well as meetings.
Here’s how we are protecting your health and your case during the Coronavirus pandemic:
- Clients can hire our law firm electronically as long as they have access to the internet
- All case documents can be securely executed electronically over the internet. If you do not have internet access, we can mail you all the necessary documents to execute and then you can simply mail all the materials back to us at 1940 W St. Mary Avenue, Pensacola, FL 32501.
- All client information (identification, insurance information, medical bills, photo evidence, etc.) can be sent via text or email to our attorneys. All texts are confidential. (Please contact our office for details about our texting and email process.)
- Our experienced team will walk you through all case documents and forms via telephone call or video chat, and we will answer any questions you have at that time.
- Your attorney can communicate via video chat, telephone, text, email, or regular mail. We can work together, from start to finish, without you having to leave the safety of your home or workplace.
- You will have a direct line of communication with us at all times.Please call our main line at 850-435-6909 or simply fill out the contact form on this page.
Do not hesitate to contact us day or night, and our team will get back to you in most circumstances, within one business day.
If you have questions about how this will affect your family law or personal injury case, please don’t hesitate to reach out by calling our office at 850-435-6909 or by sending us a message using our
Contemplating Divorce? Child Timesharing Issues? Alimony Questions? Injured? You Don’t Have to Leave Your Home or Place of Employment to Talk to Us!
Like you, we are concerned about the health and safety of our friends, family, and community. By helping clients like you over the telephone, through email, and video chats, we are doing our part to keep our community safe, while upholding our commitment to getting clients the best results possible.
Worried About How the Coronavirus Affects Your Family Law or Personal Case? Call the Holman Law Firm Today!
At the Holman Law Firm, we are committed to protecting your health while fighting for you. If you want to learn more about the new steps we are taking to handle your case, or you want to schedule a free, remote consultation with one of our attorneys at NO COST to you, please give us a call at 850-435-6909 or send us a message using our online form.